THE YELLOW DREAMFACTORY (OPPOSITE THE TRAIN STATION) HAS OPENED ITS DOORS TO EVERYONE.
WHAT LIES BEHIND THE WALLS IS HARD TO IMAGINE.
AS SOON AS YOU DESCEND THE STAIRS AND ENTER OUR WORLD OF EXPERIENCE, THE FOLLOWING AWAITS YOU:
- Illusionarium (cinema with optical illusions).
- Original exhibits and props from Hollywood and Las Vegas
- Figures from the London Palladium
- HR Giger Sci/Fi Corner
- Miniature worlds and model railways
- History of Magic
- Europe's largest collection of ventriloquists
- Mechanical Musical Instruments
- Largest Enesco Collection in the World
More information at www.dreamfactory.ch/
New from 2021:
- Playable pinball boxes
- Pinnocchio & 475 Friends
- Jukebox collection
- Organ Curio (from autumn 2021)
- Treasure hunt with prizes
- Swiss Magic Festival
- Organ Festival
- Diner Spectacle
- Brunch Concerts
- Halloween Spooky Worlds
Free parking in front of the building, more parking next to Degersheim railway station.
It can get chilly in the museum, please bring warm clothes.